Account or SIM Related

How do I reconnect my no after expiry of Safe Custody?

To request for reconnection SMS K to 199 from your alternate contact no. Alternatively you can send an email to or call 9820098200

Didn't you find what you looking for?


Chat with us

Let our friendly staff help you. We are always availaible 24x7

Contact us

We are just a email away. Reach us at
Email us

Connect with us on Whatsapp

Get updates on your Vodafone account, best offers & more. Click here